Monday, May 3, 2010

Back to Work

Well, we all survived my first day back at work. Shane and Camden did awesome and I think I just survived. Luckily, the tears were few and far between for me - I think I shed them all yesterday!! It is amazing all the little things I forgot in the three months I had been gone, but luckily with the help of my co-workers, it all started coming back. Shane was up with me this morning and had to wake Mr. Camden up at 7:00 am so I could spend at least 15 or 20 minutes with him before heading out the door. They did so good and luckily Camden was in a great mood when I got home from work so we got to chat and play a little before I put him to bed. (Usually sometime between 5:00 and 7:00 pm is his fussy time.)

I must share a text I received from a great friend, Elizabeth, this morning. It read, "Praying for you this morning and hope you are doing OK . . . at least you know he is in the care of the only other person in the world who could possibly love him as much as you do." So true, so true. We are definitely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment