Friday, May 6, 2016

Muffins with Mom

Today at Casen's school was Muffins with Mom. It was a nice treat to be able to sit with Casen at his school and enjoy muffins with he and some of the other moms and their kiddos.


I received a nice gift from him - a silhouette of his head. I loved it. On the back of the silhouette was the following little poem:
Mother

You gave then gift of life to me,
And then in love you set me free.
I thank you for the tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you you'll always see.



His teacher told me that she held up each child's silhouette in front of the class and all the children could identify whose exactly they were. I thought that was pretty cool.

Casen wanted to take a picture
of me holding my gift from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment