Saturday, May 21, 2016

Casen's 4th Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Casen's 4th birthday with a joint birthday party with one of his classmates, Addyson. He was so excited since this was his first big birthday party where we invited his classmates/friends. We had the party at K2 Gymnastics which everyone seemed to have enjoyed. Since Casen and Addyson enjoy different things, we went with two different themes. Blaze and the Monster Machine for Casen and Aurora (from Sleeping Beauty) for Addyson.



Earlier in the week, I worked on making goody bags to hand out. The boys got a bag with candy and a Monster truck and the girls got a bag with candy and side walk chalk.




Mom and Dad came into town so that Mom could make Casen's cake. I must say, making a cake for Casen is far less stressful than making one for Camden. Camden has always been very specific as to how exactly he wants his cake to look. Casen on the other hand, really does not care - he just wanted it to have Blaze on it with the number 4 somewhere on it. I finally did get him to decide on the colors he wanted the cake to be, but other than that, he did not care. I will admit, as much as Camden's exact vision of what he wants usually stresses me out, I like that he is creative and has an idea, because I am not good at that at all!!!

I think the cake turned out great, and as usual it was very yummy.



The kids had a great time jumping into the foam pit. Heck, I wanted to jump in there too, but I decided I would go ahead and continue to take pictures. ; )










My (almost) 4 year old!













While Casen was opening his gifts, Camden pulled his loose tooth! That makes 3 teeth lost since his birthday!

The cousins
Casen had a great time with his friends celebrating his birthday. Thanks to my mom for helping me pull off yet another successful birthday party!



No comments:

Post a Comment