Friday, May 13, 2016

Field Day 2016

Today was Camden's first ever field day and believe it or not, he allowed me to attend! : ) Actually Shane and I both took off from work so we could enjoy field day with him. I did ask Camden to take a picture with me, which he would not do and at one point he had water dripping down his face and I attempted to wipe it off and was quickly told to not touch him. Apparently, I am embarrassing. None the less, he had a great time competing in all the events and had a great time with his class. Fortunately, he has made some great friends this year while in Mrs. Harl's class.



Three legged race with Casen

That tongue!
Camden and his best friend Casen

He is so happy that he got soaking wet

Spider web crawl

Bubble gum blowing contest - one of his favorites
Mrs. Harl's Hotshots

No comments:

Post a Comment