Monday, July 27, 2015

Twin Time

Don't you just hate when your friend, who just happens to have twins, has to go to work and her mother-in-law can't watch the babies???? I DON'T!!!! That means twin time for me!!! Woo Hoo!!! I headed to Orange on Saturday afternoon after the boys soccer games so I could spend some time not only with the babies, but to catch up with Lisa since her reign of mother hood began. I can't believe how much Finn and Madison have grown. I must say, taking care of two at one time is definitely more taxing than taking care of one, but I enjoyed every minute of it.


 
Maddie looking so big in the new chair
Finn testing out the new chair


Lisa and the babies before church

A selfie with the sleeping babies.
Such a sweet smile
I had a great time with Lisa and the babies, and I am already looking forward to our next time together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment