Saturday, July 25, 2015

Soccer Playing Fools

All I can say is we had a VERY successful day playing soccer! Like I have said before, when Casen finally decides to quit being stubborn and shows what he can do, he goes full force! He played soccer like a champ today running all over the field and having a great time.





















Red faced and sweaty.

Up until today, Camden has refrained from playing goalie. Honestly, that does not bother me one bit - that is too high anxiety for me. Shane felt he needed to try goalie one time this season since he is always defending the goal from his brother when they play together. Generally the coach asks for volunteers, but today Camden when right up to him prior to the game and told him he wanted to play goalie. I was so proud of him for taking the initiative - that is big for his shy self. He started off a little timid, but once he got settled into the position he did well.


No comments:

Post a Comment