Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekend Fun at the Lake

Camden had a T-ball game yesterday morning. After he had a great game hitting the ball well, he and I headed to the lake to hang out with my sister and her family at their lake house for the weekend. I must say I was really excited because I LOVE the lake and it has been years since I have spent time at a lake. In my younger adult years, I lived at the lake on the weekends and honestly, this weekend made me remember how much I love it. It is definitely my happy place!!!

When we got there we ate some lunch, and then headed out on their boat. Camden loved it. He went tubin' with Mason and then with Braden and had no fear what so ever. He loved jumping off the boat into the water and then later jumping off the bank into the water.

Ready to tub with Mason

Bella watching on as Braden and Camden get ready

Camden was all smiles



Camden LOVED jumping in the lake
Me and the boys
We woke up Sunday morning and Camden got ready for some fishing. Only problem with that was, Shawn had a hard time catching bate. 
Ready for some fishing
So we moved onto Plan B which was riding jet skis. Once again Camden had no fear. I love that he is my little dare devil!!! Braden was a great driver and Camden thought it was great fun.
Jet ski fun
Camden had a great time with his cousins and is ready to go back to the lake. Thanks again McAnears we enjoyed it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment