Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there, including my mother and my mother-in-law. Today is my fourth Mother's Day and I am so blessed to have my sweet boys. There were many years I wondered if I would ever get to experience being a mother. I am so grateful God chose me to be the mom of Camden and Casen. 

My boys each presented me with gifts they had made at school. They always say that homemade gifts are the best and when it comes from your children, that statement could not be more true.



From Casen, I received a flower pot that had pictures made out of his cute little finger prints with a flower pen and Jolly Ranchers on the inside. From Camden, I received a silhouette of his head. Honestly, I absolutely loved it because my mom has one of my head from when I was probably a year or so older than Camden and I thought it was just awesome that I now have one of him.

I also received cards and an I-tunes gift card from Shane and the boys so I could down load music on my phone to listen to while I run. We had Chinese take out for lunch, since we really could not go out due to Camden being sick, and had a nice relaxing day. As you can tell from the pictures, Camden was fever free and feeling much better today thanks to the antibiotics! That in itself was a great Mother's Day present!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment