Thursday, May 8, 2014

100 Weeks Old

Today Casen turned 100 weeks old! He sounds so old! And really, he is getting sooooo big! Since this is a fun little mile marker, I figured I would share some fun facts and pictures about him.

      - He recently learned how to walk down the stairs


      - His favorite things to say are 'I like it' and 'I diddle it' (how he says 'I did it')
      - He refers to Camden as 'Brudder' and will mimic anything Camden does
 

      - He loves donuts and always eats them off of his finger


      - He is an awesome eater and will eat pretty much anything, unless it is green. He is like a little bird and           thinks he has to have a bite of anything that we are eating
      - He can easily open and close all the doors, regardless of the type of door knob
      - He loves to make messes


      - He loves to read books or have books read to him
      - He sleeps in crazy positions, including with his butt up in the air


      - His favorite color is 'lellow' (yellow)
      - He can count to ten, but usually skips 4 and 5
      - He loves to brush his teeth and likes to 'spit' like his brother
      - He is 'my little lover'

      - He still sucks on his index and middle finger on his right hand
      - He loves watching sports with his daddy on TV - I think football is his favorite


      - He loves to go to school, especially to see his friends and teachers
      - He loves to take a bath with his brother
      - He loves to see your 'belly, belly, belly'
      - He has a funny sense of humor


I can't believe that it has been 100 weeks since I first laid eyes on you. You have added so much to our family and I can't wait to see what your future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment