Sunday, July 22, 2012

What Happened to Mommy?

When Camden started talking, I was reffered to as Momma, which lasted for awhile until I became Mommy. I always loved being called Mommy because to me it is just sweet. It is only when they are young that children refer to the mothers as Mommy. Well, I feel like my stent of being Mommy was too short lived. This week, I have all the sudden became Mom and all I can say is, Camden has already mastered the, "Mom . . . Mom . . . MOM!!!" What the heck happened to my little boy so sweetly calling me Mommy? I must say, he does still refer to me as 'Mommy' when he first wakes up in the morning and is calling out for me to come and get him out of bed, but other than that, it has pretty much been curbed.

Well, one good thing is, I can look forward to hearing that sweet reference of 'Mommy' from Casen.

Mom and Camden

No comments:

Post a Comment