Monday, July 30, 2012

Great Babysitters


Today Shane took birth control into his own hands and had a vasectomy. I was so proud that he took the initiative to  have the procedure done since we are finished having children. He needed someone to drive him home after the procedure, so I called my great friend Lorrie and asked her if she could watch the boys while I went with Shane. She loves my boys, so did not mind at all coming to watch them for a bit. Camden was excited that Garrett and Lilly were coming over to play with him so it didn't phase him at all that we were leaving. And of course Casen doesn't mind who is with him, so long as he is fed and changed as needed. While at the doctor's office, these are two of the pictures I received.

Camden with his arm around Lilly while playing on the computer

Lilly feeding Casen
The boys loved their babysitters and as far as I know, behaved themselves! Thank you Lorrie, Garrett and Lilly!

And as for Shane's procedure - he did great!! I was allowed to watch, and can I say, that looked so easy, I think I could perform the procedure myself with the appropriate tools! Not that any man would let me do it, I am just saying, I think I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment