Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Some Favorites

The past two weeks have just flown by. It just amazes me how fast the days go by when you have a newborn. Since we are on such a schedule, it seems that all I do is feed Casen and change his diapers. Now I know that is not all I am doing in a days time, but it definitely consumes the most of my time.

I have been taking lots of pictures and decided I needed to share some of my favorites from the past two weeks.

Grandma Key and Casen - I love how they are looking at one another

Camden trying to produce something in the big boy potty

Me and my boys

Camden holding his baby Casen

Grandma and Grandpa Key with the boys

My sweet angel

Casen's hair - he has two cowlicks (what looks like two eyes)

Camden holding his baby brother (they are both in University of Alabama attire)


A family picture taken prior to Casen's arrival


No comments:

Post a Comment