Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mommy and Camden Time

It is not very often that I get to go on a date, so taking a little bit of time for Camden and I to go on a date was a very nice change. I needed to run to Walgreens to pick up some pictures, and decided I would take Camden with me as to get him out of the house. Before we left, Shane suggested that perhaps Camden and I go and get some ice cream after we run our errand. What an awesome idea!!! So after we went to Walgreens, we headed to Baskin Robbins. Camden got one of his favorites, mint chocolate chip and I got my old stand by, chocolate almond. When Camden tried mine, he exclaimed, "I like it!!!" Definitely my child!!! We had a great time chatting and enjoying ice cream. Perhaps more of these types of dates are in order!


After we returned home, Camden was full of energy so he and I headed down to the neighborhood park where he ran and went down the slide multiple times. Unfortunately our time at the park was cut short due to dark clouds and rain, so we hurried home and played inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment