Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

For our long Easter weekend, we headed to Kerrville to visit my parents. I am sure I have said it before, but I will say it again, I love going to visit my parents. I enjoy being around them as well as their great friends they have made while living there. It is always a fun time with us being able to enjoy good food, good fellowship and being able to relax and this weekend was no different. Shane and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on Thursday. Since we spent that day working and then driving to Kerrville, we decided we would go and spend a little bit of time in San Antonio on Friday, minus a child. So mom watched Camden and we headed to the Riverwalk just to walk around and enjoy some lunch. We had a nice time.

On Saturday Mom and I did a little shopping and she bought Casen some outfits so that he has a few more clothes to wear. We found some really cute things for him and now I feel much better about the amount of clothes we have for him.


That evening, we had pizza down at the barn (which is a place they have a lot of activities where the live) and then we listened to a 'jam session'. My dad took up playing guitar two years ago and he and seven other guys get up on stage playing their guitars and taking turns singing songs. It was fun watching he and his friends!


Of course, today was Easter and the Easter Bunny came and visited Camden! He loved everything in his Easter basket and enjoyed hunting Easter eggs after church. He did a great job finding the eggs, some with a little help.

Look what the Easter Bunny left

Camden hunting Easter eggs

Camden proud of what he found


Grandpa Key, Camden and Grandma Key


Camden and his Great Grandma Key

Camden had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment