Saturday, April 21, 2012

Can You Say 'Nesting'?

The day started with us all heading out to the school I work at for our PTO carnival. I had to work for two hours at the carnival while my boys played and had a good time. Shane is such a great daddy and took Camden to play different games, visit with my coworkers and then to play on the playground equipment. Camden had a great time and enjoyed all the activities. We then headed home and after we ate lunch and put Camden down for his nap, something happened to me. I don't know if 'nesting' is what is going on or just some spring cleaning, but let me tell you what, our bathroom is probably cleaner than it has ever been and our front yard is looking better than it ever has! Today I started cleaning the bathrooms and next thing I knew I had out a toothbrush cleaning every nook and cranny in the shower as well as in the bathroom itself. I was on my hands and knees making sure that no spot went untouched. And after I finished our bathroom, I moved to the half bath downstairs as well as the kitchen. And if that wasn't enough, when Shane started the yard work, Camden and I made our way outside and I got my new hedge trimmers out and started trimming our shrubs (as well as the neighbors). Shane finally cut down some shrubs in the front yard that I have been wanting gone since we moved out and things look much better. Now I have to figure out what type of new shrubs I want to plant and get those planted.

Let's hope I get a few more spurts of energy like this because gosh knows I definitely have more things I could accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment