Monday, April 9, 2012

Appointment - 31 Weeks

Today I had an appointment with Dr. Bruce and everything appeared to be going well. I gained 4 pounds since my last visit, so overall have gained 23 pounds. Casen's heart rate was 141 and he was measuring well. Right now I am battling a horrible cough that will hardly allow me to sleep at night, so I asked her if she had any suggestions, knowing good and well there is not much I can take or do in my pregnant state. She suggested cough drops and Robitussin, which I had already been using with no real results - so I guess I will just continue to suffer and pray it goes away quickly. I also asked her if I could take Lactaid for the lactose intolerance I seem to now have and she recommended Lactose free milk but said she did not see anything that suggested you could not take Lactaid. So on my way home, I picked up more cough drops, some lactose free milk and Lactaid. I am now scheduled to follow up with her every 2 weeks and will have an ultrasound in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment