Monday, April 23, 2012

33 Week Appointment

Today I had my appointment with my OBGYN and things are progressing, or so I am told. I didn't gain any weight (thank goodness), Casen measured just as he was supposed to and his heart rate was 150 bpm. During my next visit, which is in 2 weeks, I will have an ultrasound, which I am excited about because it seems like it has been such a long time since I have seen my baby.

As for pregnancy updates, I am exhausted. I wake up tired and go to bed tired. Honestly, I don't remember being this tired with Camden. When I do get the energy to do things, I pay for it the next day. UGH!!! That just bugs me. And on Sunday, as Camden was napping, I too took a nap, which for anyone that knows me knows I am NOT a napper!!! My ribs are killing me as they also did with Camden, but somehow I think I forgot just how uncomfortable that pain is. God definitely has a way of having you forget some of the aches and pains you have - otherwise I think everyone would only have one child!

As for Casen's room, well, let's just say it is there! Shane still needs to paint the ceiling as well as move the crib mattress up to the highest level. After that is done, I will feel like I can get his bed all made up and hang a few things on the wall. I need to get the car seat out and just make sure it is spiffy clean, as well as wash some of Casen's new clothes. I feel behind in everything, yet I do recall I felt that way with Camden. And, I guess I should somewhat start getting my bag together. I know I have seven weeks left, however you just never know - right? And I HATE being unprepared.

So enough of me venting about feeling overwhelmed, I will definitely be getting more things accomplished so that I am not stressed the last few weeks of the pregnancy! Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband who is helping in anyway possible to make the last 7 weeks a bit less stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment