Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hood Family Christmas

We headed to Lumberton on Thursday in order to spend Christmas with them today. Camden did not sleep well Thursday night, which pretty much exhausted me all of Friday. At 1:25 am he and I headed to the couch to sleep. After him stirring around for an hour and literally kicking me off of the couch onto the floor, he finally fell asleep around 2:45 am. I laid there the most of the night, feeling the baby move and just waiting for morning to come. So Friday, I laid around in my pajamas until around 4:00 pm when I finally got up and got dressed so I could go and meet my best friend Lisa for some sushi and good conversation. Now, no one fret, everything we ate was cooked! As usual, we had a great time laughing and catching up!

Today we woke up and got ready for a great breakfast with Shane's family. After eating, Poppa Ron read the story of Christmas from the Bible and then we opened gifts. Camden received several different kinds of trucks that make noise along with some clothes.

Camden and Gavin playing with their new toys
His big gift from Nana and Poppa Ron was a motorized ATV. He had fun riding it outside with his cousing Gavin, despite the cold and slight drizzle.


The cousins racing on their ATVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment