Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

I was very much looking forward to this Christmas since Camden is at an age where he gets excited about things and is just trying to figure out the whole Santa thing. He did something amazing this morning, which was sleeping in until 8:35 am. This never happens, so that was an awesome Christmas gift for his parents! While I was getting the video camera and camera ready, daddy went and got him out of bed and brought him downstairs. When he saw that Santa left him some toys, he smiled really big and started playing with them. Santa apparently knew how much he LOVES to play with pots and pans at school and  left him some pots and pans with some utensils. Santa also left him an RV with some people, a dog and all sorts of little odds and ends to go in the RV since he has really been interested in having people ride in and on things. Along with some odds and ends in his stocking including some Kit Kats (or Kitty Kats as he refers to them which are his favorite), he was thrilled with what Santa left him!



Notice the utensils in his hand, he had a hard time putting them down.

After eating breakfast, we all opened up our gifts from one another. Camden really got the hang of opening up his present and enjoyed ripping off the paper. It was too cute when he opened one of his gifts and said, "Oh wow!" (Not sure where he got that from!) We spent the whole morning playing with all of Camden's new toys. It really gives Christmas a whole new meaning when you have a little one in the house and can see such joy and excitement on their face. 

Attempting to open gifts while holding on to his utensils

Merry Christmas!

A picture with the plate Camden made at school for Shane and me for Christmas
Giving the Alabama football ornament a kiss

I will take this time to give a pregnancy update. I am now 16 weeks, and though I thought the nausea was gone after week 14, it revisited me Sunday and Monday night and then yesterday and today I have been horribly miserable. I am not certain why the nausea feels the need to linger on, but I would be more than happy for it to go for good. It makes me wonder if this is just more of a sign that it might be a girl - in 4 or so weeks I guess we will know for certain!

No comments:

Post a Comment