Friday, December 16, 2011

Camden's Christmas Party

Today was Camden's annual Christmas/Book Exchange party at school. I really like this day because the kids are to wear their pajamas to school and I love seeing all the kids in their pajamas. Since Camden is loving snowmen this year, I bought him snowmen pajamas. They are made of a real soft fleece, and when I put them on him this morning and he felt them, he let out a big, "Ohhhhhh". And of course, since he can't wear tennis shoes with pajamas, I put on some Elmo slippers that my great friend Lorrie gave him. When I put them on them, he was afraid to walk in them. After he realized they were okay to walk in, he decided he would wear them to school. I went ahead and sent his tennis shoes to school, not certain how long he would wear the Elmo slippers. Well, when I arrived at school to pick him up, he was sitting on the floor reading a book and I noticed his Elmo slippers were still on. Ms. Caroline told me that he had not taken them off all day long and anytime a friend touched his slippers, he would let them know that he was not too fond of them touching HIS Elmo slippers.


Ms. Caroline said he had a great time at the party eating pizza, goodies and exchanging gifts with his friends. We are so glad he has such a great school, teachers, and friends to spend his days with while we are at work. We are very blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment