Sunday, March 6, 2022

End of Basketball Season

It has been a busy week in the Hood household. Tuesday we celebrated Nina's 2nd birthday. We absolutely adore our baby girl and appreciate all the joy she ahs brought to our family!!!

Even Mollie loves Nina




















On Wednesday, my co-worker invited me to go to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo to see my all time favorite, Tim McGraw. The last time I saw Tim McGraw was with my sister, her husband and Mason (maybe in 2007). 


We had a great time singing at the top of our lungs and enjoying the view.




This weekend was the end of season tournament for basketball and we had two games Friday night. We ended up losing and not advancing in the tournament, however Casen had a 3 pointer during one of the games which was AWESOME to see!!! I am so glad Casen picked back up basketball this year. I know I say it all the time, but it is so fun watching my boys do what they love!!! 
















On Sunday, Camden reported that he had a loose tooth and proceeded to pull it. Not anything earth shattering, right? However this particular tooth took extra work to get out because it came out in 3 pieces! 


One more highlight to our weekend was that we got to dogsit Bella, my sister's dog. We always love having Bella.  

Relaxing after a nice walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment