Sunday, February 27, 2022

Not Baseball Weather

It was the first tournament of the Spring season and oh my gosh, it was NOT baseball weather!!! It was a miserably cold and wet weekend. Our first game was not until later in the afternoon yesterday, and since Camden is still having headaches and trying to recover from his concussion, we let him stay home. I missed having my cheering buddy with me. 

Cold, wet, freezing and missing Camden

On Sunday we headed back to the fields and luckily the sun was shining during the day and the boys were ready to play. Casen hit the ball well, as did the rest of the taem, and after a long day they came out on top and won their first tournament of the season. We didn't leave the field until 10:45pm, but I think the boys would say it was worth it! I am so glad to be back out at the fields (despite the weather) watching Casen do what he loves.

Got my cheering partner back!





Love these boys of mine!















No comments:

Post a Comment