Friday, March 25, 2022

Field Day/Run Wild at the Creek

I took the day off of work to attend Casen's last elementary Field Day/Run Wild at the Creek. In the past (pre-COVID) field day and Run Wild were two separate events, with field day being at least three hours long. This year they combined the two into a 2 hour time span and I am not sure I was a fan of the change. The first hour the kids played games for field day, and then the last hour was a color run. Casen had a great time with his friends and did a great job running. 






Casen and Grayson

Crash and burn








Casen and Mrs. Qualls



This evening, I went with my Bunco girls to do some pottery. I have always wanted to try my hand at a potter's wheel and it was really a fun experience.
And end up with a pot 

You start with a blob of clay









We had lots of laughs and had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment