Sunday, December 1, 2019

Thanksgiving Week 2019

We had a week off for Thanksgiving break and no plans except dentist appointments for the boys on Wednesday and to go to Shane's parents for Thanksgiving meal. Since we haven't been to Kerrville since July, I figured it was the perfect time to go and visit my parents and grandma. So the boys and I packed up and headed west Saturday morning. We had a great time hanging out, going to the Christmas parade, and visiting grandma.

Kerrville, here we come!



Santa on the big red firetruck!
My favorite!



We also took pictures for our Christmas card.





On Wednesday, the boys went to the dentist in the morning and then we headed east to Lumberton. We had a nice time at his parent's and I got a lot of my Christmas shopping done on-line Wednesday night into the wee hours of Thursday morning. I love a good deal!!!!

Cousins!!!
And, of course, this morning Cooper the elf showed up! We always look forward to him coming and bringing chocolate Advent calendars to count down the days until Christmas. He is watching the boy's every move to report back to Santa. I hope they are good!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment