Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Soccer Banquet

It is Mason's senior year and honestly, I am not sure how my sister is coping with it because truthfully, if I let myself think about it too much, I find myself in tears. It doesn't seem possible that he is at this point in his life, however he is such an awesome young man and has accomplished so much in his short 18 years that I can't wait to see what his future holds.

Tonight was the soccer banquet for both Mason and Braden at Lone Star College - Tomball. I arrived early with my sister and helped her and some other soccer mom's set up for the event. Melissa and Julie (Kelsi's mom) spent a great deal of time making decorations and preparing for the event.



It was a great tribute to both the boys and girls soccer programs and to celebrate the success the girls had on their great season.

Me and my handsome nephews
Melissa with her favorite soccer players,
Braden, Mason and Kelsi



No comments:

Post a Comment