Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

Today marks my eighth Mother's Day. Sometimes it seems like it has been way more than eight years and then other times it seems like just yesterday I became a Mom. I have definitely enjoyed (almost) every bit of it. Is it easy? Heck no!!! Is it worth it - oh yes!!! Mom is a title I proudly wear and while I am an 'older' mom, I feel like my boys help keep young - at least on the inside.

We started out our morning going and watching Mason play his last club soccer game of his career. Yet another sign that graduation is right around the corner. I soooo enjoy watching the older kids play. Now don't get me wrong, I love watching my kids, but there is something about the fast paced game filled with aggression and body slapping that goes on while watching the high school kids play that I just love.

Once we got home, boys gave me their cards and home made gifts which are my absolute favorite thing!!! Casen made his own card at home without the help of anyone which was quite a feat for him since he usually does not care to draw.




Camden gave me an awesome card that he made at school.




All in all, it was a great day just getting to spend time with the people I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment