Friday, April 20, 2018

Kindergarten Field Trip

As you may recall, Camden did not want me to be a chaperone to his field trip when he was in Kindergarten. I still remind him of this and how he hurt my feelings (of course, it is all in fun). Casen has told me since that time, that when he got to Kindergarten, I could go on his field trip and he did not let me down.

The Kindergarten class first went to the movies at the Regal theater to see 'Born in China' which is a story about three different animal families in China. The parents were not able to go to the movie with them due to space constraints, so we met up with them at Jerry Matheson park after the movie. The kids had a picnic and then spent the afternoon playing at the park.





Today was Casen's first time to ride a bus and while I did not get a picture of his very first ride, I did snap this picture of him getting on it to leave the park. He did not seem near as excited to ride a bus for the first time as Camden was when he was in Kindergarten.


No comments:

Post a Comment