Tuesday, April 17, 2018

2nd Grade Field Trip

Today was the field trip for Camden's second grade class and he requested I be a chaperone for the field trip. I could think of nothing more I would love to take a day off of school and do than spend a day with Camden and his friends. No, seriously - I was excited!.  We had a great time at the Museum of Natural Science and then eating across the street on top of a hill and watching the kids roll down the hill.



Watching 'A Starry Night' in the
Planetarium




Rolling down the hill . . . 

Mrs. Madere's 2nd grade class

I will definitely need to take Camden back in the near future as he was a bit bummed that he did not get to stop and read everything in the museum that he wanted to due to time restraints and the other kids in his group not being as interested as he was. I will admit, museums are not my thing, however to see him so interested and eager to learn makes me more than happy to take him back to the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment