Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter 2018

The boys woke up this morning with great anticipation of what the Easter Bunny had left them. As seems to be tradition at our house, the boys received candy as well as pajamas in their Easter baskets. It is always fun to see their excitement when they pilfer through their baskets.


  
We all got dressed and headed to church to celebrate the resurrection of our risen King.

What I get when I try to take a picture with my boys
I had no idea when we all got dressed this
morning that we would like Easter Eggs. 
After church we headed home and the boys hunted the eggs that the Easter Bunny left. Camden asked multiple questions about this whole process this year and he came to the conclusion that the Easter Bunny left the eggs for me to hide since he did not see any of the eggs in the yard prior to us leaving for church. I know they won't believe in the Easter Bunny forever, however I am hoping I have a few more years before that happens.






















Later that afternoon, we headed to the basketball courts at a local elementary school and had fun playing knockout. My goodness, I haven't shot baskets in forever and apparently my aim was not so great. Well let's be honest - I am not certain if my aim has ever been great!!!




One last parting picture to share this Easter Sunday - my felt board. I try to place scriptures on there that the boys can read and memorize. I know Casen is still learning to read, but I think he uses the felt board for a completely different purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment