Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Some Time Away

Since Casen and I finished school a week before Camden and Shane, we decided we would go and spend some time in Kerrville hanging out with my parents and grandmother. As with every other visit, we had a good time. Casen played outside a lot, went swimming, watched for deer in the fields and had Grandma Key out to play some cards and visit.

Grandma beating dad and me in rummy. She still has it . . .



Me and my wonderful grandma.


Breakfast of Champions








Casen loved to go into Mom and Dad's bed and curl up and watch movies or shows on his iPad. After a day or two of him messing up my mom's made bed, she finally quit making it.







And what else to do when Camden is not around - drive the golf cart of course. I let Casen have control of the wheel and pedals all to himself. Let me just say, if this is any indicator of what kind of driver he is going to be, we are all in trouble!!


No comments:

Post a Comment