Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Casen's School Birthday Celebration

Since Casen, as well as several of his classmates, has a summer birthday, his class has been having birthday celebrations almost daily to fit them in before they leave for summer. Today was Casen's birthday celebration at school. When I asked him what treat he would like to take, he sat and thought about it and said, "I need to take cupcakes - some with yellow frosting, some with blue frosting and some with pink frosting for the girls - they like pink." I looked for Avenger picks to put in them and couldn't not seem to find any. When I told Casen I was having a hard time finding Avenger rings or picks to put in them and asked him if there was something else he would like he told me, "No, don't worry about it. If you can't find it it isn't a big deal." I about died - he sounded like an adult telling me not to worry. No fussing, no sadness - it was really not a big deal to him. Perhaps he is getting older . . .

 


No comments:

Post a Comment