Thursday, October 27, 2016

Casen's Fall Festival

One thing I love about this time of year are all of the fall festivals that are taking place. Tonight, Casen's school had its Fall Festival and of course we could not pass up an opportunity to dress up and go play some games and get a start on the candy collecting process.

Both the boys decided to be Ninjas this year. Well, let me rephrase that, Camden decided to be a ninja this year, so Casen just followed suit. (We are in the stage of doing everything that Camden does.) I must say, I forgot how much I love the costumes that cover up their faces. This picture taking momma doesn't have to worry if they are smiling or not, I can just snap away! :)

The fall festival was a hit, especially the cake walk!!! We have been so fortunate to be part of a school where the teachers truly invest a lot of their time and talents into the kids!

 


Ninja Batman - a.k.a Casen
Camden Batman


Casen got to help his teacher, Mrs. Diane
call out numbers for the cake walk - the
highlight of his evening.
Casen with two of his lifelong friends, Chelsea and Kelly.


No comments:

Post a Comment