Monday, December 1, 2014

He's Back . . .

Cooper, our Elf on the Shelf, made his grand arrival today. Thankfully, Cooper had my back. On the way to school this morning, Camden was asking me when Christmas was. I was telling him how today is December 1st, when he interrupted me and asked if we were doing our chocolate calendars (Advent calendar) this year. I had not even thought about the calendars, but it is a fun tradition.

When we got home from school, Cooper had made his arrival and brought an Advent Calendar for both boys with him!


Camden was so excited that Cooper came to visit. I couldn't find Camden this evening and when I went looking for him, he was just a talking away to Cooper. If I had to guess, he probably was trying to plead his case for how ornery he has been lately.


Let's hope the boys are extra good the next several weeks since Cooper will be reporting to Santa every night as to how they have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment