Friday, December 19, 2014

Fun Stuff from the Week

Today was the boys annual pajama day at school in celebration of the upcoming Christmas Holiday. I generally try to find pajamas that have an actual Christmas theme, however I struggled finding pjs for Camden that we both agreed on. So, Spiderman was the winning choice. Casen on the other hand was easy to please with Mickey Mouse Christmas pajamas.


This evening Melissa came by and dropped off some cute hats for the boys - Camden chose the reindeer and Casen chose the snowman.


Earlier this week, the boys made some cute Snowmen plates with their feet. Gotta love Pinterest ideas! I am not overly crafty, however I thought the plates turned out reasonably well. I love hand print and foot print art - it is always a reminder of just how fast they are growing.



No comments:

Post a Comment