Saturday, August 2, 2014

T-ball Season 2014 Is In the Books.

Camden's first season of playing T-ball is now officially in the books. He did great - and I am not just saying that because I am his mother. He and Shane would practice during the week, and his practice definitely paid off. Now don't get me wrong, he has a long way to go before he is an MLB player, however his improvement over the summer was very fun to watch. : )
My little T-ball player
I love the glove sticking out of his pocket


Camden was very excited that his Nana and Poppa Ron as well as Kelsey, Shanelle, Gavin and Malachi who came to watch the final game of his season.



After the game, they had a trophy ceremony where he was presented a trophy and Shane was presented a plaque. I do believe Camden made Shane a very proud daddy!


I love this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment