Sunday, August 24, 2014

Goodbye Summer

Dear Summer,

I know I say this every year, but I can not believe it is time for us to say goodbye. I have enjoyed our time together and appreciate all the great days you gave us as a family to enjoy together. I will admit, last year I was not so sad to see you go as you were a bit challenging with a 3 year old and one year old. But this year was a different story. With the boys being two and four, you were much more pleasant. We enjoyed all sorts of fun activities in your rays of sunshine and also enjoyed some lazy days when it rained. I loved learning things about my boys I did not know, like the fact that Casen loves breakfast, so much so that he ate breakfast twice daily. He would eat right after he woke up, and then about an hour or so later when his brother would eat. It was neat watching Camden's love of super hero's, namely Spider Man, blossom. I also loved being able to watch him be a loving, protective big brother. Regardless of where we went or what we were doing, Camden was always watching out for Casen, teaching him things along the way.

Camden is already looking forward to seeing you next year, as he gets to go to Kindergarten after you visit and he can hardly wait. And of course he is already trying to figure out where we will go on vacation once you arrive.

So, farewell to you. We look forward to seeing you again so that we once again can spend more time together as a family. I can only imagine that our time together will only get better as the boys get older. Thank you for all the great memories you helped our family create. (And of course I will attach some pictures to remind you of the great fun we had.)

Sweet brothers
Water slide fun from Casen's birthday





Swimming lessons
Mr. Joe Cool

Swimming






Riding bikes

Popsicles on a hot day

Spider Man
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Fun with cousins

Love those little hands
My little T-Ball player

Lots of bracelets

Helping Daddy wash his Jeep


Park Fun

And yes, Casen would climb this
with no help! No fear!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment