Friday, August 29, 2014

School Days

The boys are settling into their routine of school. When we arrive at school, Casen and Camden are both so excited to sit by each other and eat breakfast. From what the teachers tell me, Casen is an awesome eater and eats LOTS for breakfast. From what I can gather, Camden is doing good in class, however Casen on the other hand is not being a very good listener. This is no surprise as he is not a good listener at home either! Apparently Casen does not sit doing circle time as he should and sometimes Camden tells me that he hears Ms. Caroline telling Casen to get on his nap mat during nap time. When I pick the boys up, I always ask Casen if he got in trouble at school, to which he proudly tells me he did!  That boy . . . .I tell you what!!! Luckily Camden seems to be doing well, however sometimes gets in trouble for talking.

Occasionally Camden comes home with a sticker somewhere on his body that he receives from the sticker fairy. She apparently visits during nap time and leaves stickers on the children that are fast asleep. The first time, the sticker was on his face and he was thrilled that she had visited. The next day he did not have a sticker when I picked him up, so I asked him if the Sticker Fairy visited that day, to which he told me she did. When I asked him why he did not receive a sticker, he told me it was because he was not asleep. He preceded to tell me that he intentionally stayed awake to see who the sticker fairy was and now he knows it is Ms. Brittney. Uh oh, this ought to make certain holidays a bit more tricky!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment