Monday, August 11, 2014

First Day of School

I am scheduled to return to work tomorrow and Shane starts on Friday, so we had planned on the boys returning to school this Friday. However, this past Friday was the boys open house at their school and after their naps that day, Camden woke up with fever and was unable to go to open house which crushed him. Since that time he has been begging to go to school. So we let the boys sleep in a little, fed them breakfast and then I took them to school.



We are so fortunate that the boys again have awesome teachers! Camden has Ms. Brittney and Mrs. Kathy, who both Mason and Braden had when they went to school there. Casen has two teachers who he has had in the past, both whom we adore - Ms. Caroline and Ms. Nataly. That makes life easier on us all!

When I dropped the boys off, Camden was so excited to see his friends however Casen was crying so I just had to walk away with him crying - I hate that, but I do know it will get easier for us both. When Shane picked them up, they both had an awesome day and were so excited that they were able to see and play with their friends.


When I got home, the boys had a lot to talk about, however they were a bit worn out and spent some town just winding down watching shows on their phones. I love how they like to just hang out together! We are definitely looking forward to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment