Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I honestly have no pictures from Thanksgiving day, but I can tell you that we had good food and did some good shopping. My mom and dad were here and Melissa came over (since Shawn and the boys were in Florida at a soccer tournament). Mom did the majority of the cooking while I was looking at the news paper ads figuring out where we needed to go shopping as well as doing some on line shopping. A lot of the stores were opening at 6:00pm and there were some things on our lists that we could get for a good deal - so we did. And on Friday we went black Friday shopping all day. Luckily I am about done with my Christmas shopping, which I am not certain I have ever been done this early, so I am pretty happy about that! On Saturday was the Iron Bowl with Alabama vs. Auburn and honestly, it has been so long since Alabama lost, I forgot how Shane acts when that unfortunate event takes place, which is what happened on Saturday - it was a loss that was just horrible for an Alabama fan and I felt like I needed to walk on egg shells the rest of the evening and on into today since Shane was beside himself. I must say, I get into football, however I am not certain I understand how people, and I am not just talking about my husband, let a game ruin their attitude and evening. It is all about perspective - and that is all I am saying.

Anyway, as usual, I enjoyed the time with my parents, as well as the girl time shopping with mom and Melissa. It has been a long time since we have all shopped together - it was fun!

Grandpa and Camden playing games on the Ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment