Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Week of Fun and the Pumpkin Patch

We had the pleasure of having my Mom and Dad here all week. A month or so ago, I was looking at my sister's boys sports schedules as well as Camden's and told my mom that if they came this week they could see Mason play football and run cross country and then also they could see Braden and Casen play a soccer game. Since I was off of work Monday, they showed up on Sunday so that mom and I could go shopping on Monday. We pretty much spent all day shopping until we had to pick up the boys from school. On Tuesday, Mom and Dad went with me to take Camden to soccer, which thank goodness they did because Camden and Braden's game were cancelled on Saturday due to wet fields from the rain we had on Friday. On Wednesday we went and watched Mason play football. He got more playing time than he has all year, so that was the perfect game for them to go to. On Thursday, we had the boys over to eat supper with us before Mom and Dad took them to soccer practice and then on Friday, Mason's cross country meet got cancelled due to the rain. So out of the four games that Mom and Dad were supposed to go to, they were only able to go to one - dang rain!!!!


On Saturday, Mom and I went shopping yet again, and then after Casen's nap we headed to the pumpkin patch to take our annual pictures. Let me just say, some little boy was not thrilled to take pictures with or by the pumpkins, so needless to say, I have a ton of pictures with Casen crying. Luckily I did get one good one of he and Camden together!

My sweet little skeletons at the pumpkin patch

Hook 'Em Horns


 
Grandma Key and Camden

My sweet Camden

My crabby little Casen


We really enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa here. The boys of course had to show off different things they do and had no problems keeping their grandparents entertained. Hopefully, they will return soon to hang out with us again!


Camden sharing his yogurt with Casen

"Yea!!!!"


Camden had to show Grandma and Grandpa how
well he is riding his bike



Grandma Key and Casen chasing after Camden
on his bike


No comments:

Post a Comment