Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Finally Feeling Better

Due to Camden continuing to have fever, I took him into the doctor Monday morning just to make sure he was OK. I was fine if it truly was viral like the doctor said on Friday, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything since he was still having such high fevers, up to 103.9.

How about this outfit he wore to the doctor?
The doctor did another strep test, which was negative and pricked his little finger to check his white blood count. Sure enough, his blood was normal, so viral it was! Camden was awesome at the doctor and did not even flinch when they pricked his finger.

Since I stayed with him on Monday, Shane stayed with him Tuesday and finally the last time he had fever was Tuesday afternoon - thank goodness!!! But, since he has to be fever free for 24 hours, I stayed with him today. We went to my old school and visited with some of my friends and then I told Camden we could go eat wherever he wanted. He said he wanted to eat a hot dog at a restaurant - he LOVES to eat at restaurants. So I took advantage of that and headed to Steak N' Shake - yummy!!! We enjoyed some good food and shakes. I am sooooo glad he is feeling better!



No comments:

Post a Comment