Tuesday, May 7, 2013

11 Months

Oh my goodness, just one more month and I will have a one year old. I just can't even believe it - it really saddens me. Casen is something - he makes us laugh and sometimes makes us want to pull our hair out, but honestly I wouldn't change him for a thing. He still is not crawling. He just sits on his hiney and scoots around in a circle. He has no desire to crawl and will stand, but has no desire to walk. I keep wondering what I have done to my children that has made them both not crawl on time or like they should. He is eating like you would not even believe and is drinking 8 ounces every 4 hours. He likes to be picky sometimes, but generally will end up eating pretty much anything and a lot of it. At school they teach him sign language so he will tell us when he is done eating by waving both of his hands and will let us know if he wants more food by pointing to what he wants and then signing the word 'more'. It makes it easier to communicate with him until the time comes when he can actually speak - which I know is right around the corner. He loves to wave hello and good bye and if he is tired and you ask him if he is ready to go night night, he will start waving good night to his daddy and his brother. I love it! He loves to play with his brother's cars and will even clean up after himself and put the cars back in the bucket they go in. 


 He really is a happy baby and his teachers and other parents at school always tell me how happy he is. As a mother, nothing makes me happier then knowing he is happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment