Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I am Doomed

Today when I picked up Camden from his class, I was told that he had a bad day. I thought to myself, well I guess he put his hands in the toilet again (which is something we were having problems with in January, but since that time have not). So I asked his teacher what happened. She told me that he had tried to bite two friends. Well, due to him being a biter in his class last year, that really didn't phase me too bad. (I know, that doesn't phase me????? Sad, very sad.) But then she added, "And he stuck his head in the toilet." Head . . . . head???? And I thought the hands were bad?????? Oh my gosh - we couldn't get to the car fast enough. Can I tell you, that poor child got chewed out from the time we left daycare until the time we arrived home. I asked him if he stuck in his head enough for it to be wet? His response, "Yes." Me - "What were you thinking?" Camden - "I was being silly." Ya think? Silly according to who??? Me - "Who was in the bathroom with you?" Camden - "Zachary." Me - "Did Zachary do it too?" Camden - "No." Of course he didn't, because he knows how nasty it is to stick your head in the toilet. I said to Camden, "Do you realize that is like sticking your head in poo poo????? His response was, "I flushed it before I did it." Oh my gosh - I am doomed, doomed I say. If he is doing this for laughs at the age of 3, what the heck will he be doing in several years?


No comments:

Post a Comment