Monday, April 29, 2013

Funnies

It doesn't happen very often that I hear Camden say things where he uses the wrong word for something. He speaks very well and uses very good grammar and chooses very appropriate words. However, this morning he made me laugh. He told me, " I have on black and red shoes that match my alphabet."  "Outfit?" I questioned. "Yes, my alphabet." Hee Hee.

Then this evening while we were sitting at the dinner table eating, I was commenting to Shane on how I would love to go away on a trip. Now my definition of a trip is somewhere, anywhere away from here. Tropical with beautiful blue water would be fabulous, or Napa or . . .well I am getting way off off track here. Anyway Camden said he was ready to go too! I asked him where he wanted to go away to and his reply, "The park! Come on Mom, let's go!" What happened to when the simple things like going to the park just made my day? I should learn a few things from my three year old!


No comments:

Post a Comment