Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Nice Visit

After spending a week of doing nothing but watching football and entertaining Camden, I was more than ready to get out of the house, especially since it seems a little someone is entering the terrible twos and testing both Shane and me at every opportunity. Shane started back to school today and I was not due back until tomorrow so Camden and I headed to my parents in Kerrville on New Year's Day. We had not been there since July 4th weekend and so we definitely needed to visit the grandmothers. Also, my Uncle John, whom I have not see in over ten years, was going to be staying at my parents so he could visit with my grandmother.

We had a great time visiting with family and my parents great neighbors. Camden really enjoyed meeting Uncle John. They threw the football to one another and Camden loved letting Uncle John tickle him. It was definitely great getting to see him.

Camden and Uncle John

No comments:

Post a Comment