Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years 2012

I must say I am not so sad about 2011 going and 2012 beginning. We had some ups and downs in 2011, but some great things did happen. We finally sold our house in Alabama and were able to find a nice home here in Cypress that we have enjoyed the past 6 months. Shane was able to find a teaching position, but unfortunately it really has not met his expectations. We found out we were pregnant and that will definitely be a big highlight of 2012 I am certain. Camden learned to walk and talk in 2011and since has not stopped moving or talking. He is so smart and amazes us daily.


For 2012 I look forward to continually watching Camden amaze us and make us laugh. He truly is a blessing in our family. I, of course, also look to the birth of our second child and beginning life as a family of four. I pray that everyone, including me, can easily adjust to the new changes that will be occurring in our household in 2012. I also pray for health and happiness for our family and really hope that Shane will be able to find the job that he is desiring to find.

May your families be blessed in this coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment