Friday, January 20, 2012

A Little Picky

Every Friday is sack lunch day at Camden's school. I generally pack a sandwich, a fruit cup, something a little on the sweet side (like a fruit bar or lately mini chocolate covered donuts) and some type of crackers. Since he has fallen in love with chips, I asked his teachers several weeks ago if it was OK to pack him some chips in his lunch. They did not see it as an issue, so for the past few weeks I have been putting a few Doritos in his lunch. Today, we did not have Doritos, so I packed some Fritos instead - which I know he eats. When I arrived at school today, I received his normal daily report. I did not read it until I was sitting at a stop light on the way home.


I had to laugh out loud when I read that he wanted Doritos instead of Fritos. Picky little fella! At least he knows what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment