Monday, July 11, 2011

Silliness

I am afraid we have a clown on our hands! Camden enjoys doing anything that will get a laugh from anyone. Between that and him doing things that he doesn't even realize are funny, Shane and I spend a lot of time laughing!!

While I was unpacking boxes, I had clothes scattered on the floor. Camden of course wanted to help, so he sat right in the middle of all the clothes. When he got up, one of my bras got stuck to his shorts. As you can see, it didn't even phase him!



He is always giving us cheesy grins and making us laugh.


As you might recall, he loves to put things on his head and has done so for quiet some time. He was having a great time putting a wash cloth on his head .


Another favorite thing of his to do is to grab my kitchen towels and drape them on his head or on his walker and push them around the house. In these pics, he had been sitting by the fireplace reading while I was in the kitchen cooking. He all of the sudden laid his books down, came in the kitchen, grabbed the towels and then took them back to the fireplace and continued to read. Doesn't it make you wonder what goes through that little head?

One towel on his head and one in his hand.

Ready to read his books!

Such a happy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment