Friday, July 29, 2011

Ant Bite

Since I document every little 'first' in regards to Camden's life, I must not leave out his first ant bite or bites. I was pulling weeds in the front yard while he was playing in the bark right next to meet. Of course little ants are everywhere and unable to be avoided. As he was playing, he looked at me with a displeased look and said, "Uh Uh." Since he was rubbing his feet together, I looked there and noticed one measly little fire ant crawling on his left foot. I knocked it off and noticed that he had a few red spots on his foot. Since he did not seem to be bothered too much by it, we continued on. Once inside, I re-examined his foot and found that the ant bit him at least six times, one on each side of his ankle, one on his fourth toe and two on his pinky toe. How my child was not crying when he got bit, I will never know!


No comments:

Post a Comment