Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Boys

Since moving out of my sister's house, I must say I have missed my nephews. They are awesome boys and I really enjoyed being around them so much. Last week I texted my sister to see if the boys wanted to come and hang out and spend the night with us so they wouldn't be in the house when their maid came. She agreed, so yesterday they came packed and ready to stay the night. Connor is staying with us this week, so I figured between Camden, Connor, Mason and Braden they could all entertain one another.

Sure enough, they all seemed to have a great time. I got a preview of how it will be to have a houseful of boys here. I heard a lot of playing and noise coming from the upstairs game room which was music to my ears! Everyone got along and played so well together. I can't wait to have them over again!

Braden's 'Traveling to Grandma's' bag that he converted
to 'Traveling to Ant and Uncle' - LOVE IT!!!!

Camden cheezin' with Braden, Mason and Connor

Everyone cheezin' except Camden, who the boys were trying to imitate

No comments:

Post a Comment